Royal Tulip Vitamin C Facial Oil
This product is: Powered by 20% active THD Ascorbate, a highly stable and effective form of Vitamin C that penetrates deeper to brighten and reduce hyperpigmentation, without the irritation. This ultra lightweight facial oil also contains 70% plant-based Squalane for deep moisturization and skin rejuvenation.
Good for: All Skin Types, particularly those with sensitive skin looking for brightening, hydration and reduction of dark spots
Why we love it: This weightless oil is fast absorbing, delivering serum-like benefits, for daily, decadent radiance. The base of the formula is vegan Squalane derived from sugarcane, an ethical and more efficacious lightweight moisturizing powerhouse which penetrates deep into the skin. Thoughtfully developed for sensitive skin with 12 antioxidant-rich oils, 11 floral and fruit extracts and multivitamins.
Proprietary Tulip Complex: Rich in antioxidants, natural moisturizing factors, and amino acids, produces softer, smoother, glowing, and hydrated skin.
✓ Brightens: 20% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (THD Ascorbate), 8 High-in-Vitamin C Fruit Oils/Extracts
✓ Moisturizes: 70% Squalane (Vegan Sugarcane Derived)
✓ Smooths, Firms & Tightens: 2% Acmella Oleracea Extract, 1% Lifting Complex (Astragalus Membranaceus, Spilanthes Acmella Extract, Coenzyme Q10), Bakuchiol
✓ Strengthens Skin Barrier: Ceramide Complex (AP, NP, AS, EOP & NS), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
✓ Hydrates & Plumps: Sodium Hyaluronate
✓ Repairs & Rebalances: Vitamin E, Kinetin, Indole Acetic Acid (Auxin)
After 1 day:
- Reduces wrinkles surface by 12% and wrinkle depth by 8% (1)
After 4 weeks:
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles by 51% (2)
- Reduces skin roughness by 28% (3)
- Improves skin’s elasticity by 10% (3)
(1) Clinical study on 28 women aged 45-65 using 2% Acmella Oleracea twice daily for 28 days, using laser profilometry with a focus on crow’s feet.
(2) Clinical study on 8 women aged 40-60 using 5% Squalane twice daily for 28 days, reverse photo engineering to analyze appearance of wrinkles.
(3) Clinical scoring on 30 women aged 40-60 using 5% Squalane twice daily for 28 days.